- This event has passed.
CBD Xmas Fair
December 1 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Bring the kids along for the face painting, animal displays and to see Santa! You´ll love the arts and crafts, fashion parades, food and music! Watch the lighting of the spectacular Christmas tree! Supported by Rockhampton Regional Council, RACQ Capricorn Helicopter Rescue Service and East Street Traders. Plenty of parking in the arcade.
CapRescue and its’ volunteers are coordinating the market and food stalls at this year’s event. All site fees will come directly to our rescue service. We need your support – Apply Now.
Shop at participating stores to enter the draw for East Street money to the value of $1,500.
Big Colour Works
Blue Leaf Takeaway
Down Town Diva
Mark Bunt Menswear
Mi Art Rockhampton
Phil Peel Jewellers
Scoffins Clocks and Watches
Stewarts Department Store
Shoes on East
Soaked Fashion & Swimwear
The Arcade News and Casket
TSG Tobacco Station
Major Prize Draw Terms and Conditions for: “CBD Vouchers to the value of $1,500.00″
Terms and Conditions
- Method of entry: Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. To enter, Contestants must shop at one of the participating specialty stores. These are listed and advertised in the participating store windows. They must spend a minimum of $5 in one transaction and attach an entry form with all details completed to be able to be eligible in entry to the prize draw. No photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will be accepted.
(a) Completed entry form and an attached receipt from a participating store, with a minimum spend of $5 must be placed inside an entry box in the Kern Arcade, East Street.
(b) Entries must be submitted by 12:00pm 21st December 2018 to be accepted.
(c) Contestants may submit more than one entry. Only one prize to be won.
- Eligibility limitations: Contestants under the age of 18 require parent/guardian permission to enter. The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) Business owners and employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter so far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
- Prize: In the form of gift vouchers to the value of $1,500.00 to be used at participating traders. The prize is valid until 30 June 2019. All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
- Competition duration: The competition commences Wednesday 28th November and closes at 12:00PM Friday 21st December 2018. Entries received after the Closure Time will not be eligible.
- Draw and notification: The winning contestant will be selected by random draw and announced at 5:00PM Friday 21st December 2018. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner’s details will be posted in the participating stores the week following the draw. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his / her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
- Prize collection: Prize must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised and ID that includes a photograph may be required. Upon request by the Promoter a copy of the general contest rules and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms. (Vouchers to the value of $1500.00,) Vouchers must be used in full, no change will be given. Unused prize will be donated to the Capricorn Helicopter Rescue Service Limited.
All prizes when specified must be picked up within 30 days of notification. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. All prizes that remain unclaimed 30 days after notification has been sent to the winner will be redrawn by random draw in an unclaimed prize draw.
- Promoter’s limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
- Entries and privacy: All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter (subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement). All entries become the property of the Promoter and will be used only for competition purposes. Under the Privacy Act the details of all entrants in this competition will not be shared or distributed to other parties unless specified.