Consider the difference you could make to someone’s life and Step Up for CapRescue’s Workplace Giving Program today!
Operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, RACQ CapRescue is staffed full time by highly experienced flight and medical crews.
Each year there is an ever increasing demand on our services and as a community helicopter provider CapRescue looks at many avenues to raise funds. Step Up Workplace Giving is a payroll contribution program that gives you the opportunity to have a positive and lasting impact in your local community.
Donations are deducted each pay period directly from your salary, by arrangement with your payroll department. All you need to do is decide on the amount you wish to give, it’s that easy.
How it Works – Payroll Officer
- Set up Capricorn Helicopter Rescue Service on your payroll for employees to contribute.
- Ask employees to complete our Step Up Deduction Authority. This gives information on the amount to be remitted and provides a written authority for contributions to be made.
- Set up the contribution in your payroll and remit the funds to Capricorn Helicopter Rescue Service.
- At the end of the financial year, we will provide tax deductible receipts for all your employees if their contributions don’t show on their payment summaries.
What are the benefits for your business?
- Connect with your community – Support a local life-saving rescue service by matching or even double matching your employees contributions.
- Be proud – Put our logo on your website and highlight us as a charity you support.
- Be recognised – Participants in our Step Up Workplace Giving Program will be listed on our website.
- Become an employer of choice – New research indicates that young job seekers are more likely (up to 59%) to seek out employment opportunities with companies who make a significant contribution to charity.
- Increase your staff engagement – Increased staff engagement will reduce your turn over rate and recruitment costs.
What are the benefits for employees?
- Connect with their community – A simple and effective way to support a local life-saving rescue service.
- Pay less tax – Donations are made from employees pre-tax salary which means that they pay less tax on their wages each pay.
- Celebrate – Celebrate with their work mates what a difference their collective donations have made. At the end of each financial year we will distribute the total collective donations from your workplace.
What are the benefits for RACQ Capricorn Helicopter Rescue Service?
- Keep us flying – Our monthly operating costs are upwards of $600,000 and we need to raise 50% of this. Help keep our vital life saving service in the air and free to the people of Central Queensland.
- Increase our reach – By adopting our Step Up Workplace Giving Program your business can help us promote our brand and increase our marketing reach enabling us to help those in need.
Think about what you’re really saving!
We would love discuss our workplace giving program by presenting to your staff at the next opportunity. Please contact Ashla Doherty today on 07 4922 9093 or email@example.com to arrange a time.
Click here to download a copy of our Step Up Deduction Authority and start donating today!