￼Here is your opportunity to become involved with a fantastic organisation, a great networking group, plus help a vitally important community lifesaving service. Become a Rescue 300 Club member »
- A welcome gift pack.
- Recognition on designated Rescue 300 Club page on the RACQ CHRS website.
- The opportunity to purchase tickets to the “RACQ CHRS Ball” during a special pre release period.
- Invitation for you and a guest to a minimum of three exclusive Rescue 300 Club functions – Great Networking Events!
- Receive an exclusive “Rescue 300 Club” members only quarterly ‘E’newsletter.
- Get your name added to our Rescue 300 Honour Board on the chopper!
- Above all – you will be supporting an extremely vital lifesaving community service.
- All of this for an annual donation of $1,000 (GST exempt and tax deductible)
Each year one lucky Rescue 300 Member will win the opportunity to have their business advertised* on our helicopter for 12 months. Drawn at the RACQ CHRS Ball.
* The winning business will be subject to approval from our naming rights sponsor.
Excited Yet? Apply Online Now »
The Rescue 300 Club is an exclusive club available to persons in the RACQ Capricorn Helicopter Rescue Services zone. Our Rescue Chopper saves lives from St Lawrence in the North, Agnes Waters in the South, Alpha in West and East across the seas as far as possible.
Our service is available FREE to all members of our community who require assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year… and we need your support!
Becoming a Rescue 300 Club member has taxation advantages PLUS companies benefit from the goodwill of employees and the general community.
Keep us flying – our monthly operating costs are upwards of $500,000 and we need to raise 60% of this. By joining our exclusive Rescue 300 Club you personally are helping to keep our vital lifesaving service in the air and free to the people of Central Queensland.
Our primary role is to ensure the injured or sick receive emergency medical treatment from highly trained Intensive Care Paramedics and/or a Doctor as fast as possible.
Vital services we provide:
- Rapid deployment of medical teams to various emergencies
- Inter Hospital transfers
- Search and Rescue – over land and maritime
- Fire spotting and water bombing
- Assistance during natural disasters