It’s easy to join the RACQ Capricorn Helicopter Rescue Service Payroll Deduction Scheme. The payroll scheme makes it easy to donate. From as little as $2 dollar a week you can help us save lives.
How it Works
- Set up RACQ Capricorn Helicopter Rescue Service on your payroll for employees to contribute.
- Ask employees to complete the RACQ Capricorn Helicopter Rescue Service ‘payroll deduction authority’ form. This gives information on the amount to be remitted and provides a written authority for contributions to be made.
- Set up the contribution in your payroll and remit the funds to RACQ Capricorn Helicopter Rescue Service.
- At the end of the financial year, RACQ Capricorn Helicopter Rescue Service will provide tax deductible receipts for all your employees.
What are the benefits for your business?
- Connect with your community – Support a local life-saving rescue service by matching or even double matching your employees contributions.
- Be proud – Put our logo on your website and highlight the Rescue Service as a charity you support.
- Be recognised – Participants in our Workplace Giving program will be listed on our website under the Target 10,000 tab. Each month we will make special mention of the businesses that have joined on our Facebook page and Twitter account.
- Become an employer of choice – New research indicates that young job seekers are more likely (up to 59%) to seek out employment opportunities with companies who make a significant contribution to charity.
- Increase your staff engagement – Increased staff engagement will reduce your turn over rate and recruitment costs.
What are the benefits for employees?
- Connect with their community – A simple and effective way to support a local life-saving rescue service.
- Pay less tax – Donations are made from employees pre-tax salary which means that they pay less tax on their wages each pay.
- Celebrate – Celebrate with their work mates what a difference their collective donations have made. At the end of each financial year we will distribute the total collective donations from your workplace.
What are the benefits for RACQ Capricorn Helicopter Rescue Service?
- Keep us flying – Our monthly operating costs are upwards of $500,000 and we need to raise 60% of this. Help keep our vital life saving service in the air and free to the people of Central Queensland.
- Increase our reach – By adopting our Workplace Giving Program your business can help us promote our brand and increase our marketing reach enabling us to help those in need.
Think about what you’re really saving!
We would love discuss our workplace giving program by presenting to your staff at the next opportunity. Please contact Kirsty today on 07 4922 9093 to arrange a time.